• Address:
    • 435 N. Garland Ave #427 (ARKU427)
      Fayetteville, AR 72701
  • Hours:
    • Fall and Spring Semesters:
      • Monday – Thursday
        8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
      • Friday
        8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
  • Holidays, Summers and Breaks:
    • Monday – Friday
      8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.

  • Yes, a valid driver’s license, passport, military ID or an Arkansas Concealed Carry License is acceptable
  • We do not accept other school IDs or driver’s license from outside the United States

  • You need this card to prove you are affiliated with the University of Arkansas officially by being student, staff, faculty, or a University affiliate.
  • It is required to be able to use your meal plan, and Dining Dollars, and Razorbuck$
  • Many professors require it as identification to take and turn in  tests
  • Checking out library books and other materials
  • University Bookstore requires it to sell back books
  • It is used for door access after hours in buildings around campus
  • All athletic events and many University events and activities
  • And many other uses

  • Undergraduates attending orientation get their card during orientation
  • Undergraduates not attending orientation must enroll in classes
  • Graduates may get their University Card before enrolling in classes

  • Yes. A new University Card costs $24
  • Undergraduates are charged for the ID in their first Fall or Spring semester tuition
  • Graduates pay $24

  • Yes, it is $24 to replace a lost University Card.
  • Students, faculty, staff, affiliates, and vendors are charged the replacement fee.
  • You can pay with
    • Cash
    • Check
    • Credit/debit
    • Razorbuck$
    • Students, can charge the replacement fee to their student account
    • Faculty and Staff can payroll deduct the replacement fee

  • No matter the circumstances, you must pay $25 at the Campus Card Office to get your card back
  • You will be referred to the Office of Community Standards and Student Ethics for repeated violations

  • Five to seven minutes, but during peak times at the start of the semester there is usually a longer wait

  • Please come to the Campus Card Office (ARKU 427) and we will check your card

  • No. Your University Card is your responsibility and nontransferable
  • You will have to show your government issued identification when you pick up your University card
  • You will have to sign for your card when you pick it up during orientation

  • Immediately go to http://razorbucks.uark.edu/
    • Login to your Razorbuck$ account (set up a password if you haven’t already)
    • Click “Lost/Stolen Card” button on the left side of the page
    • Click the “Deactivate” button
  • Or you can come to the Campus Card Office during normal business hours to deactivate the card.

  • Please let the staff of the Campus Card Office know that you had access to building(s) when you come to replace your card. They will determine the best course of action depending on to which building(s) you had access.

  • No. For your protection, please bring your card to the Campus Card Office so we can verify your identity

  • You need to change your name at the Registrar’s Office. This goes for all students, faculty, staff, and affiliates
  • Once the name change is reflected on your UA Connect account, bring your University Card with the old name to the Campus Card Office to trade in for a new card with your new name at no cost
  • If you do not bring in your University Card with your previous name, you will be charged a replacement fee of $18 for a new card

  • Yes. The staff of the Campus Card Office will determine if the wear and tear on the card is normal. If deemed normal, you may trade in your card at no cost for a new one.
  • If it is deemed not normal wear and tear, you will have to pay $18 for a replacement card.

  • You will not need your University Card to purchase the All Access Pass but you will need your U of A ID number.

  • Your card will be swiped to verify your purchase of the All Access Pass to enter the event and your identity.

  • The Campus Card Office is a self-supporting unit of the University of Arkansas.
  • All University Card fees covers the cost of:
    • University Card production equipment, software, and maintenance,
    • Blackboard Transaction System which manages Meal Plans, Dining Dollars, Razorbuck$.
    • Staffing

  • A date is determined by the University Recreation staff as to when the cards for each semester should be active. It varies by semester.
  • If you are a student and not enrolled for classes, you will not have access to the recreational facilities.



  • Go to http://campuscardoffice.uark.edu/ and click on the “Forms” button.
  • Print out the “Faculty/staff Authorization Form”
  • Fill it out and have your supervisor sign it.
  • Bring the completed form to the Campus Card Office with your valid driver’s license, passport, military ID or another form of a government issued photo ID.

  • To check out keys for your office.
  • For access to buildings after hours
  • To check out library books and other materials and equipment
  • To use the Razorbuck$ account attached to your University Card

  • No. The first ID card fee is paid for by Human Resources.

  • Yes. You will be charged the $18 replacement fee.
  • Faculty and Staff can payroll deduct the replacement fee

  • Go to http://razorbucks.uark.edu/
  • Log in to your Razorbuck$ account (or make an account if you have not already using your U of A email address)
  • Click on “Lost/Stolen Card” button on the left side of the page.
  • Click the “Deactivate” button


Razorbucks Deposits

Account Activity/Suspend a Lost Card



Fall and Spring Hours:
Monday through Thursday – 8am to 6pm
Friday – 8am to 5pm

Summer and Semester Break Hours:
Monday through Friday – 8am to 5pm