The Campus Card Office would like to welcome you to the University of Arkansas.
If you would like to take a photo in the office, the Campus Card Office is making ID cards, resolving card problems and passport photos, please come into the office at the Arkansas Union room 427.
Please make sure you bring your driver's license or other government issued ID, and a mask.
If you have not already uploaded your photo for your new University of Arkansas ID Card, now is the time!
Please review the requirements to prevent your photo from being rejected. Remember to pick up your new University of Arkansas ID Card from the Card Office in the Arkansas Union Room 427 before the start of the semester.
If you have questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to review requirements and upload a photo for your University of Arkansas ID Card:
Campus Card Office Quick Facts:
Health and Safety:
- The health and safety for our campus community members are very important to us.
- Please follow the CDC guidelines of wearing a mask that covers your nose and mouth, social distancing of at least 6 feet and washing or sanitizing your hands often when on campus.
- We are allowing only 2 people in our office at a time due to small space.
- Family and friends are welcome to stay in the larger space outside of our office.
- Please enter our office door on the stairs side of the office.
- You will exit through the opposite door that you entered.
- We will ask you to put your ID in card holder on the desk or hold up a passport or other document that may be big for the holder.
- If you do not see our staff cleaning and sanitizing after each customer, please contact me at Idcard@uark.edu.
- Pick up your card in the Arkansas Union Room 427.
- Be prepared by having your government issued ID (Driver’s license, state ID, passport, passport card, military ID, green cards, concealed carry license) with you when you come to the office.
- Masks are required. Social distancing is required. Please help keep our campus healthy.
- Only the student picking up their ID card will be allowed in room 427. Family members, please be prepared to wait outside of these areas.
- If you uploaded your photo before last week, you would not get an email that says we have accepted your photo. You would only get an email if we rejected it.
- If you have already submitted a photo that was accepted, please do NOT upload a second photo. Your card has already been printed.
- If you want a different photo, you will be charged the $18 replacement fee.
Did Not Use Online Photo Submission:
- No problem, we have you covered.
- You may come to Arkansas Union Room 427 and make card through our print as you go process.
- You will still need a government issued ID.
- You will need to wear a mask except when taking your photo
- If you go to the dining hall prior to receiving your ID card, you can go to any of the dining halls and show proof of their meal plan contract and you will be allowed to eat. This is usually an email from housing.
- Your fall semester meal plans will begin August 13, 2020.
Chartwells website with meal plan and campus dinning info: https://dineoncampus.com/razorbacks/
The Campus Card Office produces the official University of Arkansas ID card. This card is used for identification as a University Campus Member, security access, enrollment verification, meal plan access, and Razorbuck$ to purchase goods and services. The office manages the Transact Transaction System where meal plans, Dining Dollars, event management, and Razorbuck$ operate. The Campus Card Office strives to create a card that seamlessly moves students, faculty and staff through daily life on campus.
The Campus Card is your own University of Arkansas card – it proclaims that you are a fully privileged member of the University of Arkansas Community. Awarded during orientation, the University of Arkansas Card confirms your status as a student of learning at the premiere academic institute of higher education in the state.
Razorbuck$ - the cash debit system on each card that allows for money deposited directly into a student’s account. Razorbuck$ is accepted at most places on the University of Arkansas campus and can be used for food purchases, haircut, textbooks, printing, copying, and parking ticket payment, fee payment at Pat Walker Health Center, to name a few. There are many merchants on and off campus to maximize your Razorbuck$ experience.
Campus Access – It gives access to the University Recreation facilities, official UA sporting, and University Program-sponsored events.
Checkouts – The University of Arkansas ID Card is required to check out books and material from the library, laptops and digital cameras from the Student Technology Center, and athletic equipment from the University Recreation and lab coat access at Chemistry and Biology Labs.
Convenience – The convenience of checks or credit cards stored safely and secured by each student’s individual picture. Any given day a student can go to the Recreation facility (fitness centers, intramural game, group exercise class, etc.) , check out a library book, make copies, get dinner – with only their card on them.