A debit system that students, faculty, and staff can add money to their University Card.
- All dining and convenience stores on campus (exceptions are Wal-mart on Campus and Subway in Garland Parking Garage)
- Parking and Transit Office
- Pat Walker Health Center
- Select copiers and vending machines
- Union copy center and Post Office
- Union Hair Care
- Campus Card Office
- University of Arkansas Bookstore locations
- Go to http://campuscardoffice.uark.edu/ for a complete list
- Go to http://razorbucks.uark.edu to add with a credit or debit card
- Go to the Campus Card Office to add with cash, check, traveler’s checks, or money
orders Deposit machines take cash only (no change given) in:
- Arkansas Student Union Living Room next to the Bookstore vending machine.
- No minimum for cash/check deposits
- There is a minimum of $5.00 online with a credit or debit card
- Maximum- $1,600.00
- Go to http://razorbucks.uark.edu
- If you have not made an account, click on “Login here” button
- Click “I am new here”
- Set up an account using your UARK email address.
- A password will be emailed to your UARK email account
- After your password is emailed to you, login at http://razorbucks.uark.edu in the upper right hand corner
- The balance is displayed after each transaction at the register
- At the Campus Card Office
- At the deposit machine in the Arkansas Union
- No. It does not act like an ATM. Cash is never returned from Razorbuck$.
- Yes. There are two situations in which you can close the account:
- During the last week of class in the semester
- If you are withdrawing from the University
- Come to the Campus Card Office to fill out a refund request.
- If you made the deposit by credit card, a refund will be made to the credit card.
- If you made a deposit by cash or check, a check will be mailed to the account holder from the Treasurer’s Office
- Any balance remaining in an account that has been closed will be applied against any debt that the Cardholder owes to the University of Arkansas. If all debts are paid in full, the Treasurer’s Office will return any remaining balance to the Cardholder.
- Can be used at many locations around campus including all Chartwells dining and convenience store, Pat Walker Health Center, Bookstore and a few off campus locations. The full list can be found at http://campuscardoffice.uark.edu/
- It rolls over each semester
- You receive a 5% discount at Chartwells locations on campus.
- It is not included with the meal plans and all money that is on your Razorbuck$ must be added through credit/debit online or cash/check in our office.
- Dining Dollars:
- Is included with your meal plan
- Can ONLY be used for food on campus
- Restarts each semester that you sign up for a meal plan
- Any balance left in the Dining Dollars account at the end of the semester is forfeited.
- You can add more funds into your Dining Dollars after you have used up your initial amount. You can do this twice a semester in increments of $50. To do this, contact the Housing Department.
- No. Dining Dollars are a part of the meal plan and can only be used for food.
- No. We will only give out account information to the person whose name is on the account.
Fall and Spring Hours:
Monday through Thursday – 8am to 6pm
Friday – 8am to 5pm
Summer and Semester Break Hours:
Monday through Friday – 8am to 5pm
To suspend your lost card or to see your account activity, you will need to log in to your account